iPhone - Mail.com mail setup

On this page you'll find the Mail.com mail settings for iPhone and iPad. Besides an overview with the imap and pop3 server mailsettings for Mail.com, we offer you a comprehensive guide for setting up your Mail.com email on your iPhone or iPad.

The exact steps may vary by model, but all the settings can to be found here. If you don't succeed or you think something is not right, do not hesitate to ask your question at the bottom of the page!

Mail settings Mail.com

Scroll down and under outgoing mail server, enter the following information:6

Hostname: smtp.mail.com
Username: email
Password: your email-password

Tap save and in select your emailadress in the next screen. 7
Scroll down and under outgoing mail server choose SMTP.8
Under Main server select smtp.mail.com and make sure the following information is displayed:9

SSL: ssl
Serverport: 587

Tap done and go to the previous screen. Choose Advanced and make sure the following information is correct:10

SSL: ssl
Serverport: imap.mail.com

Again, go back to the previous screen. Restart your iPhone to finish the setup!11

Did we help you?
Give us a plus-one!

Q&A

Ask something or provide an answer!

Drujhhgtfdfghhggffvhjh

Seung choi 19-04-2017 19:10

hlo sir i can't make new mail id to enter in itunes centr plZZ smthong suggest to me

Srijan kour 05-11-2016 14:49

Srijan kour 05-11-2016 14:52

The iPhone and iPad apps fail when I'm connected to my company's WiFi. They work everywhere else.

The error msg is:
"Service unavailable. The server is unreachable due to a technical error."

Suggestions?

Jeff 05-10-2016 20:14

I need instructions for the iphone 6 plus.
the above do not work.
Can you send them or post them as i'm sure i'm not the only one that has a 6 plus.

victor 12-03-2017 02:50

I'm attempting to set up an email account on an iPhone 4s.
After following the instructions, the message' cannot get mail, imap is not responding'
I've checked that all the info is correct???

Anthony goddard 09-04-2017 09:33

I need to know how i can view my email (not account login ) password.

Please let me know as i have no problem logging into my account on the web.

but i get an error message when i enter in my email (not login) password when i try and install the email on my phone.

victor 12-03-2017 02:51

hellow sir....my icloud has been locked and i try to unlock it but it was sent to the email at suDeep@me.com.......and how can i open that email

suDeep yonjan 27-02-2017 10:51

sir when i open my icloud.....it says your id has been block due to security reason aND i tried to recover my pasword then they send to suDeep@me.com which is not my email........sir now how can i open that email....please can you help me....i have iphone5s

suDeep yonjan 27-02-2017 11:00

iPad mini 2. Have tried repeatedly to to load my email but it tells me IMAP not recognising it. Help please

Stuart Meffen 16-01-2017 14:22

I have tried but still says incorrect username or password. Should i try imap.cheerful.com and smtp.cheerful.com iinstead? Thanks

Mona eleter 03-08-2016 17:31

cannot configure with i-phone 6 plus.
imap@mail.com which the password? same for login in mail account? i put that passwor (no have other) and said pssw incorrect. I configured with Android no problem...and automatically

LUCIANO PAPARELLI 29-10-2016 12:34

thanksssssssssssssss aaaaaaa looooooooooooooooooooooooot..

Malak Salman Hilal 16-10-2016 15:26

i cant get into my emails it just comes up with blank login screen

susan wilson 24-06-2016 09:16

I cannot send e-mails from my mail.com account on my iPhone 5s, though I receive mails OK.

I've followed your set-up instructions above, but like many others, could not complete Step 10. After 'Server Port' I could not enter imap.mai.com It was only possible to enter numbers, and 993 was already entered.

I therefore left 993 in place, re-started my phone and attempted to send an e-mail. I was not able to. As usual, I got on screen the dialogue box Cannot Send Mail The user name or password for patriciafellows@mail.com is incorrect.

Please could you help me.

Tricia Fellows

Tricia Fellows 14-09-2016 13:48

Please could you help me.

Tricia Fellows

Tricia Fellows 14-09-2016 13:49

I tried to set up I tried to set up mail.com on my iPhone however when I get to step 10 and select advanced it will not allow me to put in the server port as you have requested - imap.mail.com as it only allows us to put numbers in, not letters. I am able to receive emails but I am not able to send emails out from my iPhone. Can you please help?

Bill 21-03-2016 07:49

You might want to correct one thing.
When you go into advanced you can only insert numbers for server port you can't put in IMAP.mail.com
Luckily it was already defaulted it said server port 993
So I left it alone. Sent myself an email and it worked :)
That's what I would recommend for people saying it won't let me put in letter only number is 993 isn't there. Put that!

www.strangersxmas.blogspot.com
So excited I have an awesome email addy for my website now! Thank you!!

Anita Crossley 02-04-2016 10:27

we can't connect to the outgoing server. i can receive emails on my iPhone but i can't send. is there any changes on the settings? we follow all of the instructions on the website but still can't send emails.
will you give me some advice?

georgeanne 13-02-2016 10:48

I TRIED TO SET-UP MAIL.COM BUT GETTING RESPONSE THAT SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING CAN YOU PLEASE ME OUT

MUHAMMAD 15-10-2015 16:22

Hi I can't seem to send an email from
My iPhone 6s using my mail.com account. I can receive mail just can not send. When I try to send it says: "cannot send mail the username or password for "SMTP:neillawcarpets@mail.com@smtp.mail.com" is incorrect. I can log into my mail.com account on safari with the same pass word and I am able to send and receive email from there.

Neil law 13-12-2015 18:49

'User name or password for imap incorrect'. Not my password though.

K 04-11-2015 10:37