Windows Live Mail mail setup Android

Set up Android Windows Live Mail

On this page you'll find the Windows Live Mail mail settings for Android. Besides an overview with the imap and pop3 server mailsettings for Windows Live Mail, we offer you a comprehensive guide for setting up your Windows Live Mail email on a Android device.

The exact steps may vary by model, but all the settings can to be found here. If you don't succeed or you think something is not right, do not hesitate to ask your question at the bottom of the page!

1 Go to your mail app, choose settings and add a new email account.

3 Choose imap.

4 Please enter your full Windows Live Mail email address and password. Then select "Manual Setup".

5 Enter the following information in the incoming settings screen:

Outgoing port: 587
Security type: ssl
Authorisation required: yes
Username: email
Password: your email-password

Choose 'next'.

7 Enter your preferences in the following screen and give the account a personal name. Congratulations, your e-mail has been se

Question and Answer

• hi, i am following below interstion but not login my live account.my phone is redmi note 3 and live account is nilesh22a@live.com. pls help and give the correct satting in account.

2 weeks ago
  • Hi I can't get into my emails I'm trying to download the app..it keeps saying incorrect password for Microsoft account..but w/o my allow me to change my password so if any get any further.. would be really greatful if you could help..thanks debs 😊

1 month ago
  • I want to open a Windows live mail account

2 months ago
  • It is giving me a message that says server cannot be trusted and it will change it. I cannot set this email up

2 months ago
  • I have a Huawei P 10 lite. All of a sudden I seem to have 2 inboxes. The one I go to, when pressing the mail symbol contains older mails, but if I go to the view of all boxes I can press the inbox, and go to an inbox which contains the new mails. Maybe I should delete my account and set it up again?? Kind regards

3 months ago
  • It keeps telling me wrong email or password I been trying to get into it ever since it switched to outlook

3 months ago
  • I'm having trouble to try to set my email up on my phone it comes up to fault all the time says I don't remember the password of the user's name but that's not the way it is

4 months ago
  • I CANNOT REPLY TO MY EMAILS...JUST GIVES ME A PLAIN SCREEN WITH A LARGE BLUE LINE ACROSS THE TOP

4 months ago
  • Trying to access my live.com email without password....touch screen shattered and Norton vault has all passwords..... if that's not enough paranoia kicked in and I encrypted internal storage on old phone.....lol help

1 year ago
  • When. I try to log in it says name or pass word is incorrect

1 year ago

Ask something or provide an answer!

Mail settings Windows Live Mail