Android - BT Internet mail setup

Set up Android BT Internet

On this page you'll find the BT Internet mail settings for Android. Besides an overview with the imap and pop3 server mailsettings for BT Internet, we offer you a comprehensive guide for setting up your BT Internet email on a Android device.

The exact steps may vary by model, but all the settings can to be found here. If you don't succeed or you think something is not right, do not hesitate to ask your question at the bottom of the page!

1 Go to your mail app, choose settings and add a new email account.

3 Choose pop3.

4 Please enter your full BT Internet email address and password. Then select "Manual Setup".

5 Enter the following information in the incoming settings screen:

Outgoing port: 587
Security type: none
Authorisation required: yes
Username: email
Password: your email-password

Choose 'next'.

7 Enter your preferences in the following screen and give the account a personal name. Congratulations, your e-mail has been se

Question and Answer

• Cant get Samsung s2 tablet to verify account information entering pop3 mail.btinternet.com security none port 110 for incoming smtp mail.btinternet.com security none port 587 for outgoing server but still wont connect to BT server??

8 months ago
  • I have a Motorola 3g my email has ceased to work the process you show is not correct as I still cannot access my email please advise note my. Mobil only accepts calls from my contacts from the phone.

10 months ago
  • can receive and sent emails from samsungS2 8 but address book is missing how can i retrieve it

10 months ago
  • Trying to set up new account. Followed steps to no. 5. There is another Question to delete email from server Answer When Indelete from Inbox or Never. No matter which option I chose it said "Couldn't open connection server"

10 months ago
  • Hi I am trying to save the out going server settings to my Sony tablet Idont have the Done option to save Can yu help

1 year ago
  • Tried to rest Ports incoming 995 outgoing 465 both SSL Message no response from server ????

1 year ago
  • I can download and send messages from my bt account to my Samsung Galaxy Tab but when I am travelling and use a public wifi it performs very strangely. It deleats all the all messages in the inbox and then starts to download them again. If I have a lot of messages (say over about 60-70) it will not download them and hangs up. I have to go to bt Yahoo server and manually delete all the unwanted messages already stored on the home computer and the rubbish. Any ideas please.

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

Ask something or provide an answer!

Mail settings BT Internet